Why Winter Tires
WINTER TIRES VALUE NOW & IN THE FUTURE
Many insurance companies offer a discount of up to 5% when winter tires are installed on vehicle, saving you money now, and over time!
PLUS changing tires seasonally helps reduce wear on your Original Equipment tires, helping extend the life and value of BOTH sets of tires!
WINTER TIRES HELP YOU STOP WHEN YOU NEED TO
Tests show winter tires can shorten your stopping distance by 38 feet (almost 12 meters) in winter conditions. That’s almost the length of a school bus
BENEFITS OF A COMPLETE WINTER TIRE SAFETY PACKAGE
- Tire pressure monitors notify you whenever you have reduced tire pressure, a leak, or flat occurring
- Lower costs when changing over tires seasonally (under half the price)
- Less chance of damage to tires, wheels, and sensors as they do not need installed/balanced each time
TIRE SELECTIONTHE RIGHT TIRES FOR THE RIGHT SEASON
Winter tires vs. all-weather vs. all-season tires – what’s the right choice? You want to select the right tire for your safety, comfort and driving needs.
- Best breaking performance in the ice and snow
- Winter tires provide excellent traction and control in winter conditions
- Advertised as a four-season solution
- All-weather tires perform well in cold, dry conditions, however unlike winter tires, they are not specifically designed to perform in winter weather
- Good performance in spring, summer and fall
- All-season tires are not recommended for tough winter driving conditions