Ford Prepaid Maintenance Plans
THERE’S A PREPAID MAINTENANCE PLAN THAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU.
CHOOSE YOUR PREPAID PLAN
Ford of Canada offers prepaid maintenance plans to suit your vehicle and maintenance needs. With various plans to choose from, there’s a prepaid maintenance plan that’s right for you.
Click on the brochures below for more information about Ford’s prepaid maintenance plans, including coverage details, plan options, maintenance service intervals, how to purchase and more.
Covers all required scheduled maintenance for Ford vehicles, as outlined in your Owner’s Guide.
Covers regular maintenance services (engine oil and filter change, multi-point inspection and tire rotation) for pre-owned vehicles.
To purchase a Ford prepaid maintenance plan for your vehicle, or for more information, please see your Ford of Canada Dealer.
TOP REASONS TO PURCHASE A PREPAID MAINTENANCE PLAN
– 100% backed by Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited
– Honoured at every authorized Ford and Lincoln Dealer across Canada and the United States (Lincoln Maintenance Protection Plan is honoured at every authorized Lincoln Dealer in Canada and the United States)
– Regular schedule maintenance serviced by Ford-Trained Technicians using Ford approved parts
– Helps to ensure that your vehicle is maintained properly by keeping up with your vehicle’s regular maintenance needs
– If you sell your vehicle, the remaining FMPP prepaid maintenance coverage may be transferred to a new owner, which can add to the resale value of your vehicle. FMPP coverage must be transferred within 90 days of the purchase date of the vehicle (except where prohibited by law). The Limited Maintenance Plan is not transferable.
– Zero deductible – May be included in your finance contract in most cases